Quick Brew Sorghum Beer
Iam so bad at taking fruits in my everyday diet and always wish to have it in any form. Just that I will not spend time to include fruits. Instead I crave for breakfasts like upma, idli, dosa etc. As long as portion control is in check. But I don’t. That’s another story about my consistency and discipline in my eating habit. I wish I change it, it’s high time. Recently I wanted to use up my rolled oats I have at home and also wanted to give it a try for smoothies. Should start replacing my high carb breakfasts with such smoothies. Let me see how it goes. This year my eating habit has been very bad with so much inconsistency as well as not balanced meal. I hope adding sorghum, a whole grain which adds a hearty, nutty flavor will give me the kick I need.
- In a large jug mix King Korn Quick Brew Powder with lukewarm water, whisk to make sure there are no lumps.
- Leave to brew for 24 hours. Taste to check if the mixture has fermented to your liking. If desired, leave to stand for another day.
- Serve sorghum beer on its own or, for different taste sensations;
- Pour sorghum beer into serving glasses, whisk in yoghurt, and stir thoroughly to mix.
- Alternatively whisk in vanilla ice cream. Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.