- 14 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 220 g ground pork
- 8 cups finely chopped cremini mushrooms
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp All Gold Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 can All Gold Chopped Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup milk
- 280 g Fatti's & Monis High Fibre Spaghetti
- 1 tbsp salt
- 40 g Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Combine porcini mushrooms and boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 20 minutes or until soft. Drain mushrooms in a colander lined with a paper towel over a bowl, reserving liquid. Rinse and chop porcini
- Heat olive oil in a large sauce pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and pork; cook for 10 minutes or until pork is browned, stirring to crumble pork.
- Add cremini mushrooms, garlic, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper; cook for 15 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates, stirring occasionally.
- Add porcini; cook 1 minute. Add tomato paste; cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add reserved porcini liquid and wine; cook 1 minute, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Add tomatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and breaking up tomatoes as necessary. Stir in milk; cook for 2 minutes.
All Gold Tomato Paste
Fatti's & Moni's High Fibre Spaghetti
High Fibre Pasta
Cookies help us improve your website experience.