- 2 red onions, cut into chunky wedges
- 3 peppers, sliced (can be a mixture of green, red and yellow)
- 3 courgettes, cut into batons
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g Tastic Brown Basmati Rice
- Small pack flat-leaf parsley
- 85 g cashew nuts
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 can KOO Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 200 g halloumi, cut into chunky cubes
- Heat oven to 200°C. Put the red onions, peppers and courgettes in a large roasting tin, toss in 2 tbsp oil and season - you may need to do this in 2 tins. Pop in the oven and cook for 25 minutes until the veggies are tender and beginning to turn golden.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice following pack instructions. Whizz together the parsley, cashew nuts, remaining oil, the garlic and seasoning to make a pesto.
- Stir the chickpeas and halloumi into the roasted veggies and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Mix the parsley pesto through the rice with a fork, spoon over the veggies and serve.
Tastic Nature's Brown Basmati Rice
Cookies help us improve your website experience.