No campfire. No problem. Just pop these under the grill and you’ll have gooey, chocolatey squares in no time!
- 20 square vanilla biscuits, plus extra for decorating
- 10 mmmMallows Pink & White (Blueberry or Bubblegum Flavour will work just as well)
- 10 long ice-cream sticks
- 1 slab (80g) Heavenly Milk Chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp (5ml) coconut oil (optional)
- ½ slab (40g) white chocolate, melted
- Handful rainbow vermicelli
- Set oven grill temperature to high.
- Place biscuits on a large lined baking tray.
- Add a mmmMallow, pink or white, to each biscuit, then place tray under grill until marshmallows are toasted.
- Remove biscuits from tray and push an ice-cream stick into each marshmallow.
- Place another biscuit on top, sandwiching them together firmly. Set aside too cool.
- Melt milk chocolate with coconut oil in the microwave in 15-20-second intervals.
- Dip cooled biscuits into melted chocolate and place on a wire rack to set.
- Decorate with melted white chocolate, vermicelli and crushed biscuits.
- Set in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
What you need
mmmMallows Blueberry 150g
mmmMallows Bubblegum 150g
Heavenly Milk Chocolate 80g
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g