No-bake treat cups
You don’t have to be a baker to pull off these cupcakes. They’re chewy, a little crispy and just the right amount of sweet.
- 1 Tbsp (15g) butter
- 1 packet (150g) mmmMallows Bubblegum Flavour (or any flavour of your choice)
- 3 cups (375g) Rice Krispies cereal
- ½ cup (80g) rainbow vermicelli, plus extra for sprinkling
- ½ cup (125g) unsalted butter/margarine, softened
- 4 cups (500g) icing sugar, sifted
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla essence
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add mmmMallows and heat, stirring occasionally, until completely melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove pot from the heat and stir in Rice Krispies and rainbow vermicelli, scraping up from the bottom until cereal is completely coated.
- Transfer mixture to muffin tin, adding a heaped spoonful or two to each cup, and patting down the mixture.
- Cool completely, then remove treat cups from the tin.
- Cream the butter and icing sugar together until light and fluffy using an electric beater.
- Add the milk, a drop at a time, to loosen the mixture, then mix in vanilla essence.
- Place icing in a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe a generous swirl or rosette onto each treat cup.
- Sprinkle with extra rainbow vermicelli and serve.
What you need
mmmMallows Bubblegum 150g